Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Mar 17, 2017 Views: 5379
The instructions below are for a library ebook search. If you are looking for a class textbook, please click here.
1. Go to the library's homepage.
2. Look for the big search box in the middle of the page.
3. Click the Books & eBooks tab. See a picture below.
4. Type your keywords into the search box.
5. Click the "search" button. A new window will open, and your search results will be displayed. Scroll down for more search tips AND a video!
click to view larger
For more information about the library's book search options, hover over Online Research, then click Books & eBooks
- If you don't see a perfect book for your research topic, try a slightly broader search. When you find a broader ebook that looks like a good match, search inside it for more specific keywords. You may find a perfect chapter!
- If you're looking for a specific book title, use the title search in the book catalog. Or, in Summon, put quotation marks around the title (example: "Common Spiders of North America").