Answered By: APUS Course Materials Last Updated: Sep 26, 2017 Views: 477961
To find out where your course textbook or readings are located:
1. Visit the APUS Schedule of Classes.
2. Click the link that matches the course you're taking (e.g. if you're taking ENGL101, click "English").
3. Click the course name.
4. Scroll down to Course Materials. The textbook title, along with its location, will be listed.
Now you know where to look for your course materials! Here's how to look for them:
- APUS Bookstore or VitalSource: Visit https://apus.libguides.com/bookstore to learn how to authenticate your course materials and set up your bookshelf.
- Classroom: Look for links to readings in the Lessons, Resources or Announcements tools (found on the left side of your classroom screen). Also check the syllabus. You may not have access to your textbook until your first day of class.
- APUS Library: click here for search instructions.
- Material online: check the e-reserves and/or look for links in your classroom
If you have technical problems while accessing your textbook, check here for troubleshooting tips.
For more help with textbooks or required readings, contact the Electronic Course Materials team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCT, ANTH, BUSN, CHFD, CMRJ, COLL, DEFM, ECON, EDMG, EDUC, ENG, ENGL, ENTD, EVSP, FINC, FREN, SPAN, CHIN, GERM, FSMT, GEOG, HIST, HLSS, HRMT, HOSP, HUMN, INTL, INFO, IRLS, ISCC, IT, ITCC, ITMG, LSTD, LITR, MATH, MGMT, PSYC, MILH, MILS, MKTG, MUSI, SOCI, NSEC, NURS, PADM, PBHE, PHIL, POLS, RELS, RTMG, SCIN, SCMT, SPHE, SPMT, SPST, TLMT, WEBD, WOMS