Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Nov 01, 2022 Views: 12770
1. Click to Primo's advanced search options.
2. Use the field menu to select "Title" and change "contains" to "is (exact)".
3. Enter the title of the book you need.
4. Use the Material Type menu to select "Books".
5. Click "search".
- If you know the ISBN or author's name, you can search for those instead. Simply select the corresponding search type in the field menu.
- If you only remember part of the title, leave "contains" in place and search for the words that you remember:
When you're ready to start reading, click "Available Online" and look for the full text links.
If you don't see the book that you need, click here.
Looking for your textbook? Click here.
Need personalized help?
Librarians are available 365 days/nights per year!
See our schedule.