Answered By: Priscilla Coulter Last Updated: Oct 01, 2017 Views: 8868
1. Ask the APUS librarians to help you find similar books that are available online in our library. Research is what we do best!
2. If you live near another library, search WorldCat (https://www.worldcat.org/) for the book. Enter your zip code to see a list of libraries near you that have a copy (see a video below).
- Borrowing policies will vary from library to library, but most will allow you to visit to read or make copies. Contact each library to find out about its policies.
- If you hold a library card at a nearby library, ask the librarians there about interlibrary loan services.
3. Submit an interlibrary loan (ILL) request through the APUS library. We can attempt to borrow the book from another library on your behalf.
- Click here for the ILL book request form.
- Click here to learn more about ILL, including time and costs involved.