Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Jan 16, 2019 Views: 16060
1. Click to the library's homepage.
click images to view larger
3. Type in your keywords and click "search."
4. On the results page, look on the left side of the screen. Beneath Resource Type, you will see the Articles filter. Click it to limit your results to articles only.
- If you need scholarly or peer-reviewed articles, also click the Peer-reviewed Journal filter under Availability.
- To keep filters in place for the duration of your session, see instructions here.
5. Once you have clicked the Articles filter, your results will reload, displaying only articles. Click the Available Online link beneath any article to read it.