Answered By: Wendy Veney Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 3061
Answered By: Wendy Veney
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 3061
- Along the top of the page, hover your cursor over ONLINE RESEARCH.
- In the expanded menu, look under SEARCH for the Interlibrary Loan link and click it. See a screen capture below.
- If you're ready to submit a request, locate the Article Request or Book Request button at the center of the page, then fill out and submit the form.
To contact our ILL staff, email APUS-ILL@apus.edu.
* Please note:
- ILL service is only available to currently enrolled APUS students, faculty and staff.
- ILL cannot be used for required readings. For help with textbooks and required readings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-755-2787 ext. 3800.