Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Jul 28, 2018 Views: 2683
Yes! Explore the library's Writing@APUS site for help with all aspects of academic writing (from selecting a good topic to formatting your final paper).
To find Writing@APUS:
2. Hover over the RESOURCES & SERVICES heading to access the drop down menus.
3. Beneath WRITING, you will see the link to the Writing@APUS site.
- What writing style is used by my major?
- Where can I have my paper proofread or reviewed?
- What tutoring services are available to APUS students?
writing center tutorial