Answered By: Priscilla Coulter Last Updated: Nov 25, 2018 Views: 193
The library has many books that are full of quotations, and these are a perfect place to look for quotations that mention a particular term, topic, idea or person.
To find quotation books:
1. Search the library's book tab for the word quotations.
2. Once you've found a book of quotations that you'd like to explore, click its title to find the full text link(s).
3. You can then search within the book for a keyword.
If you are looking for a specific quotation:
- If you know who said it, click here to find out how to search by author.
- If you're not sure who said it, but you have the exact quote handy, do a phrase search for it. Once you have a citation, you can track down the original source.
Need help tracking down a source for a quotation? Email your librarians.