Answered By: Judith Jablonski Last Updated: May 02, 2017 Views: 318
How to set up formatting in Microsoft Word is considered one of the basic technology skills required for all APUS students. General information on how to use Microsoft Word is available in that software's Help function. The Microsoft Company also provides user assistance:
Graduate students, note: according to the End of Program Assessment Manual for Graduate Studies (aka EOP Manual), appropriate stylistic formatting and documentation are the student’s responsibility. These Appendices of the EOP Manual show the proper formatting required.
- Appendix 4: Title Page
- Appendix 5: Sample of Copyright Page
- Appendix 6: Sample of Dedication Page
- Appendix 7: Sample of Acknowledgments Page
- Appendix 8: Sample of Abstract of the Thesis
- Appendix 9: Sample of a Table of Contents
- Appendix 10: Sample of a List of Tables
- Appendix 11: Sample of a List of Figures
The List of References (or Bibliography) of the works cited (in direct quotes or paraphrases) in the paper's text must also be in the school’s or program's prescribed style guide format.
For more information on writing the thesis/capstone paper, visit the Graduate Writing section of Writing@APUS.