Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Apr 18, 2017 Views: 6902
Follow these steps to search for a specific book in our library's primary book catalog:
1. Visit the Books & eBooks Catalog . If prompted to log in, use your APUS ID and password.
2. In the search box, type the book's title (leave out articles like "the" or "a" at the beginning, and check your spelling!).
3. Use the drop-down menu next to the search box to select "Title."
- If you know the ISBN or author's name, you can search for those instead. Simply select the corresponding search type in the drop-down menu.
click to view larger:
4. Click the blue magnifying glass button next to the search box to launch your search.
5. Look for your book in the results and click the book's cover image to see the full text link.
If you don't see the book that you need, click here.
Looking for your textbook? Click here.