Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Nov 23, 2016 Views: 6352
You can search for books in the Books & eBooks Catalog and in Summon. What's the difference? The Catalog searches both print and electronic books. Summon searches ebooks only.
The instructions below are for the Catalog (scroll all the way down for a video!). See Summon book search instructions here.
1. Visit the Books & eBooks Catalog. If prompted to log in, use your APUS ID and password.
2. In the search box, type the book's title (leave out articles like "the" or "a" at the beginning, and check your spelling!).
3. Use the drop-down menu next to the search box to select "Title."
- If you know the ISBN or author's name, you can search via those as well. Simply select the corresponding search type in the drop-down menu.
click to view larger:
4. Click the blue magnifying glass button next to the search box to launch your search.
5. Look for your book in the results and click the book's cover image to see the full text link.
If you don't see the book you need for a research project, click here.
Looking for your textbook? Click here.