Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Jul 10, 2019 Views: 108
All passing graduate capstone papers submitted to the library are retained in the university's electronic archives. A student may request a copy of their final paper by sending a request to GraduateStudies@apus.edu.
Include the following information in the request:
- Name the capstone was written under (in the case of a maiden name)
- Student ID number
- Name/Number of capstone course, e.g., EVSP699
- Date/Month the capstone course was completed
- Title of the capstone paper
- Name of capstone instructor
Note: There is usually some processing time for the school program before submission, so it can happen that the university does not yet have your paper in its archives.