Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Jun 06, 2023 Views: 27091
"Case studies are stories. They present realistic, complex, and contextually rich situations and often involve a dilemma, conflict, or problem that one or more of the characters in the case must negotiate." (Read more from the Eberly Center at Carnegie Mellon University)
Try adding case study or case studies to your search. Examples:
- case study AND environmental remediation
- case studies AND management
- "case studies" AND airlines
- "case studies" AND management
Not sure which database to search? Click here for tips.
- To learn more about case study research, explore SAGE Research Methods.
- For help on organizing and writing, see: Tips for writing the case study analysis
- Helpful databases for finding case studies:
Need personalized help?
Librarians are available 365 days/nights per year!
See our schedule.