Answered By: Coleen Neary Last Updated: Sep 18, 2023 Views: 298
You will want to identify a company, and then find its business operations to see where they do business. The best bet for finding this would be the company website or its annual report. Next, try locating the following section: Investor Relations or Investor Resources as this is where you would find financial information and an overview or discussion of a company's business ventures. Also helpful are a company’s financial filings as they often provide an overview of their market products or brands along with their distribution or supply chain channels.
Company: Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS)
- Hasbro company website ( Note: company websites change & links may break, so follow the information trail)
- Hasbro Corporate: http://corporate.hasbro.com/en-us.
- Select Investors tab > About: https://hasbro.gcs-web.com/
- Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS) is a global play and entertainment company committed to making the world a better place for all children, fans and families. Hasbro delivers immersive brand experiences for global audiences through consumer products, including toys and games; entertainment through eOne, its independent studio; and gaming, led by the team at Wizards of the Coast, an award-winning developer of tabletop and digital games best known for fantasy franchises MAGIC: THE GATHERING and DUNGEONS & DRAGONS. The company’s unparalleled portfolio of approximately 1,500 brands includes MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF, MY LITTLE PONY, TRANSFORMERS, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, BABY ALIVE, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, POWER RANGERS, PEPPA PIG and PJ MASKS, as well as premier partner brands. For the past decade, Hasbro has been consistently recognized for its corporate citizenship, including being named one of the 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute.
- Important business and brand updates are routinely shared on our Investor Relations website, Newsroom and social channels (@Hasbro on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.)
- Select Financial &Filings from the Investor Relations tab or use the menu to find the needed resource: see the options
- Use SEC Filings, and change the Group filter tab to Annual, to find the 10Ks -- here is a view of 1oK sections
- There will be quite a few results, try using the filters on the left side of the results. Like: Publication Date, Subjects (see this link for more filtering options for databases).
Or try Nexis-Uni where you can find company dossier information, see: How can I find information about a company?
Need help? Contact the library.
Need personalized help?
Librarians are available 365 days/nights per year!
See our schedule.