Answered By: Coleen Neary Last Updated: Sep 25, 2019 Views: 14
You will want to identify a company, and then find its business operations to see where they do business. One good start is to locate the annual report for this information or the company website. Next, check the Investor Relations section of website or annual report as this section may provide an overview or discussion of a company's business ventures. Also helpful are a company’s financial filings as they often provide an overview of their market products or brands along with distribution or supply chain information.
Company: Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS)
- Hasbro website
- Hasbro Corporate: http://corporate.hasbro.com/en-us.
- Select Investors tab > See this screen shot on page for link to Brand information
- Investor Fact Sheet from Brand Blueprint Click here
- Annual Reports: http://investor.hasbro.com/annuals.cfm
- 10K will provide overview of brands, market, segments, international business, etc.
- Or try searching a specific databases, like Nexis Uni for company information.