Answered By: Priscilla Coulter Last Updated: Sep 11, 2019 Views: 61
When thinking about paper format, always keep your style guide in mind. Most STEM courses use APA style, so these resources should help you as you create tables and figures:
- APA Tables (Purdue OWL)
- APA Figures (Purdue OWL)
- Quick Answers - Formatting Tables (APA Style)
- Quick Answers - Formatting Figures (APA Style)
For more advice, see:
- Microsoft Excel: Creating a chart from start to finish
- Step 1: Prepare the figures and tables (from 11 steps to structuring a science paper editors will take seriously)
- Gustavii, B. (2008). How to Write and Illustrate a Scientific Paper. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
|Library Notices & Alerts|
Check here for updates about any ongoing technical outages and issues in the library.