Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Jun 06, 2023 Views: 4095
ProQuest Database Suite is one of our biggest and most popular database providers. It is a collection of many databases that provide access to thousands of journals, magazines, newspapers, dissertations, and other publications. Once you have entered ProQuest through the library's website, you can register for a free My Research Account. This account will allow you to save searches and documents, create search alerts and more.
1. Access the library website from the link in your classroom.
2. Click the Databases: A to Z link beneath the big Everything search box (in the center of the library homepage)
3. Click P, then ProQuest Database Suite
4. Once in ProQuest, look in the upper right corner for the My Research icon, and click it (see the picture below).
5. Click the Create a My Research account link and follow the instructions there to set up your account.
Need personalized help?
Librarians are available 365 days/nights per year!
See our schedule.