Answered By: Priscilla Coulter Last Updated: Oct 07, 2022 Views: 6231
EBSCOhost is one of our most popular database vendors, supplying more than a dozen powerful databases full of citations and full text to hundreds of thousands of articles....and ebooks as well.
Creating a free personal EBSCOhost account will allow you to use personalized features like:
- Download/check out ebooks
- Store and organize your research with folders
- Share your folders with others
- Save and retrieve your search history
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds
2. Click the Sign in toward the top right of the page.
3. Then, follow the instructions here: How to Create and Manage a My EBSCOhost Account
- Items in your personal EBSCOhost folder will automatically be discarded if you have not logged into the folder for an 18 month period.
- If you have created more than one account, you can merge them. Click here to learn how.
- If you have questions about using your My EBSCOhost account, please visit EBSCO Support.
See also: How to use the MyEBSCO folder
Need personalized help?
Librarians are available 365 days/nights per year!
See our schedule.