Answered By: Coleen Neary Last Updated: Sep 20, 2023 Views: 77
Country profiles are a great way to learn about the country you are studying or visiting. Many profiles provide historical backgrounds, summaries of important people and events, and other political, economic, and social information. Some may also include current events.
- The organization preparing the profile has its own unique viewpoint.
- Using multiple country profiles will give you a more complete picture.
Finding Country Profiles in Library Databases
Access Business Source Complete (use your credentials to login)
- Enter "country name" in the search box
- Once you get results, look for filters on the left side to limit results
- TIP: Find Publication Type: select Country Report
- Select the search button and review the results.
- Note: can also view company information listed on the right side of the results page:
- Select from Guided Search: Country Info
- Select a Country
- TIP: Use Source to narrow as needed
- Select Search button
- Note: information will also cover risk information
Select Browse> Country Reports
Need personalized help?
Librarians are available 365 days/nights per year!
See our schedule.