Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Jun 13, 2023 Views: 140
Use the library’s Nursing Research Strategies Guide! Use the guide to learn about and access and the best professional nursing resources available to APUS students. Easily access these databases, and more, from the homepage of the guide:
- CINAHL: An EBSCO suite database, a comprehensive source for nursing and allied health literature.
- PubMed: From the National Library of Medicine, comprises more than 19 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books.
- The Cochrane Library: The Cochrane Library is a collection of databases that contain different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making.
- Nursing Reference Center: An EBSCO database of full-text, point-of-care clinical resources for nurses and other health care professionals.
- Natural Medicines: Evidence-based information on dietary supplements, natural medicines, and complementary alternative and integrative therapies.
- eBook Nursing Collection: An EBSCO ebook collection that focuses on the needs of nursing professionals, including clinical guides, evidence-based practice manuals, practical handbooks, and professional growth titles.
Need personalized help?
Librarians are available 365 days/nights per year!
See our schedule.