Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Oct 28, 2015 Views: 5231
Answered By: APUS Librarians
Last Updated: Oct 28, 2015 Views: 5231
Librarians are available to answer questions 365 days per year! Click here to see our schedule.
- Email. Use our contact form or send a message to email@example.com - 365 days per year. Don't forget to include your name, APUS ID and course.
- SMS. Text us at 3044006470 - 365 days per year. Don't forget to include your name, APUS ID and course. (Not a voice line.)
- LibChat. Click the CHAT button (when it's "ON") to chat with a librarian in real time. Click here for chat hours.
- Speak with a librarian. We are beta testing a new "Speak with a Librarian" service via Adobe Connect! You'll be able to talk or chat with a librarian, and see the librarian's screen as s/he shows you key search techniques, etc. Click here for Adobe Connect hours.
- Explore our FAQ to find hundreds of answers to the most common library, textbook, writing/citing and classroom-related questions. Any time of the day or night!