Answered By: Judith Jablonski Last Updated: Jul 27, 2017 Views: 8561
Before you start writing your annotations, you'll need to find, evaluate and read sources on your topic.
- For an overview of library research, click here.
- For tips on evaluating your sources, click here.
- To learn how to read scholarly articles efficiently, click here.
For help with formatting citations and writing annotations, visit the library's Writing@APUS site. Not sure where to find Writing@APUS? Click here.
1. Click on the Graduate Writing link at the bottom of the Writing@APUS home page. (Undergraduates are welcome here, too.)
2. Scroll down to "A Focused Look" and click on "The Annotated Bibliography" link.
click image to view larger