Answered By: Judith Jablonski Last Updated: Feb 28, 2017 Views: 109
Answered By: Judith Jablonski
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2017 Views: 109
The SAGE Project Planner is a tutorial tool designed to guide you step-by-step through your research project.
Here's what's included:
- Philosophy of Research
- Defining a Topic
- Reviewing the Literature
- Developing a Researchable Question
- Research Design
- Planning and Practicalities
- Research Ethics
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Writing Up
The SAGE Project Planner can be accessed via the SAGE Research Methods database.
- From the library's homepage, hover over Online Research. In the menu that drops down, click Articles & Databases.
- Then, click the letter S and then click on the SAGE Research Methods database link.
- On the home page of SAGE Research Methods hover your cursor over the Research Tools link at the top. Then click on the Project Planner link.