Answered By: Judith Jablonski Last Updated: Sep 07, 2017 Views: 114
To learn more about table format and captioning, consult your program’s style guide . Here's where to look, depending on which guide you are using:
- APA: Chapter 5: Displaying Results
- Bluebook: No information on table formatting included. Consult your instructor.
- Chicago: Chapter 3: Illustrations and Tables [APUS login credentials required.]
- MLA: MLA Style Central web site: Formatting a Research Paper
- Turabian: Chapter 8: Presenting Evidence in Tables and Figures
See also the "Presenting Data" page on the library's Writing@APUS website section for Graduate Writing. This page has two sections:
- Presenting Data: including info on qualitative and quantitative data presentation
- Writing About the Findings: focuses on writing about the results of the data analysis, rather than how to do data analysis.
Here's how to locate:
- Visit the Graduate Writing section of Writing@APUS (click here to see where to find it).
- Under the "A Focused Look" heading, click on the "Presenting Data" link!