Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Nov 25, 2018 Views: 13289
1. Click to Primo's advanced search options.
2. Use the field menu to select "Title" and change "contains" to "is (exact)".
3. Enter the title of the book you need.
4. Use the Material Type menu to select "Books".
5. Click "search".
- If you know the ISBN or author's name, you can search for those instead. Simply select the corresponding search type in the field menu.
- If you only remember part of the title, leave "contains" in place and search for the words that you remember:
If you don't see the book that you need, click here.
Looking for your textbook? Click here.