Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Feb 22, 2019 Views: 3917
Answered By: APUS Librarians
Last Updated: Feb 22, 2019 Views: 3917
Find the ILL request form when you're searching Primo, conveniently linked at the top of the screen:
Or, on the library's website:
- Along the top of the library's website, hover your cursor over ONLINE RESEARCH.
- In the expanded menu, look under SEARCH for the Interlibrary Loan link and click it. See a screen capture below.
- If you're ready to submit a request, locate the Article or Book Request button located under Quick Links on the right side. You may be prompted to login to access this form. TIP: The pre-selected default on the form is a book request. If you need an article, be sure to change it!
To contact our ILL staff, email APUS-ILL@apus.edu.
* Please note:
- ILL service is only available to currently enrolled APUS students, faculty and staff.
- ILL cannot be used for required readings. For help with textbooks and required readings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-755-2787 ext. 3800.