Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Aug 11, 2017 Views: 580
1. On the Credo homepage, type dictionary in the search box and click the search button.
- TIP: For a specific language dictionary, add the language name to the search box. For example, to find an English dictionary, type English dictionary. Then, click the search button.
2. Scan the results and click a dictionary title to start exploring definitions.
- TIP: If you need a subject-specific dictionary, use the "subject" menu to choose from a list of subjects.
You can also find dictionaries in the Books & eBooks Catalog. Search for keywords like these depending upon what kind of dictionary you need:
- business dictionaries
- health dictionaries
- biographical dictionaries
Legal Studies students: see Where can I find a legal dictionary?
ENGL101 students: see I have to write an essay for ENGL101. Do you have any research or writing tips?