Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Aug 14, 2017 Views: 2165
When you are reading a library ebook, you will usually see options to save books to a folder or bookshelf...very useful if you'd like to be able to easily return to a book to read later.
Below are bookshelf instructions for two of our most popular book vendors, ProQuest Ebook Central (formerly ebrary) and EBSCO. If you are reading a book from and cannot find the option to 'sign in' to save a book, visit the vendor tutorials or contact the librarians for help.
ProQuest Ebook Central
1. Your bookshelf in Ebook Central is already there. To start using it, first log into Ebook Central with your AMU/APU ID and password.
2. Enter your topic in the search box and click search.
3. Click the title of a book that interests you. If you would like to put it in your shelf, click the "Add to Bookshelf" button (see image below). Read more about Ebook Central Bookshelf features.
1. Set up a MyEBSCOhost account. Find instructions here.
2. When you have found an EBSCO book that you would like to save, be sure that you are signed into your account and look for the "Add to Folder" icon (click image below to view larger). Read more about EBSCO eBooks.
- How do I download books or articles to read offline?
- What's the best way to save articles for later?
- Are there any good citation management tools that I can use?