Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Jun 12, 2019 Views: 10021
1. On the library's homepage, find and click the Journal Titles tab.
click to view larger
2. Enter the periodical title (that is, the journal magazine or newspaper title -- not the article title) and click "search."
- Not sure which title is the periodical title? Click here.
3. Click the search button. A new window will open.
4. If the periodical you need is available in one of our databases, you will see it listed in the search results.
5. Click the journal's title to see which database(s) holds the journal's full text. Take note of the date(s) listed -- that will indicate how far back our library's coverage goes.
6. Click the database link that includes the date your article was published. Once inside the database, you can browse by date or search for the article by keyword, author or title.
If the article you need is not available in our library, see I need an article that isn't in our library. What can I do?