Answered By: APUS Course Materials Last Updated: Nov 08, 2019 Views: 648834
To find out where your course textbook or readings are located:
1. Visit the APUS Course Schedule.
2. Click the link that matches the course you're taking (e.g. if you're taking ENGL101, click "English").
3. Click the course name.
4. Scroll down to Course Materials. The textbook title, along with its location, will be listed.
Now you know where to look for your course materials! Here's how to look for them:
- Classroom: Look for links to readings in your classroom's Lessons. (found on the left side of your classroom screen). Also check the syllabus. VitalSource e-books can be accessed via the VitalSource e-book tab on the left side of your classroom screen. You may not have access to your textbook until your first day of class.
- APUS Library: Look for links to readings in your classroom's Lessons or e-reserves. Click here for additional search tips.
- Open Web: Look for links to readings in your classroom's Lessons or e-reserves.
If you have technical problems while accessing your textbook, check here for troubleshooting tips.
If you have problems finding or accessing your textbook or required readings, contact the Electronic Course Materials team at email@example.com or 877-755-2787 ext. 3800.
ACCT, ANTH, BUSN, CHFD, CMRJ, COLL, DEFM, ECON, EDMG, EDUC, ENG, ENGL, ENTD, EVSP, FINC, FREN, SPAN, CHIN, GERM, FSMT, GEOG, HIST, HLSS, HRMT, HOSP, HUMN, INTL, INFO, IRLS, ISCC, IT, ITCC, ITMG, LSTD, LITR, MATH, MGMT, PSYC, MILH, MILS, MKTG, MUSI, SOCI, NSEC, NURS, PADM, PBHE, PHIL, POLS, RELS, RTMG, SCIN, SCMT, SPHE, SPMT, SPST, TLMT, WEBD, WOMS