Answered By: APUS Course Materials
Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016     Views: 61

Graduate students that are using Federal Student Aid should reach out to for information on how to receive a voucher to use at the APUS Bookstore. 

Once your voucher has been issued, go to and log in using the primary email address that you have on file with APUS.  If you have any trouble with your transaction, the bookstore will be able to assist you.  You can contact the bookstore via phone or email:
(800) 274-9104