Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Dec 01, 2018 Views: 144
Librarians have created detailed research guides for each degree program at APUS. These guides will link you to the most relevant library research tools, as well as librarian-approved open websites and tutorials, multimedia and writing help. They may also have research tips for your class asisgnments!
- On the English research guide, explore the course help tab for assignment help in ENGL101, ENGL102, ENGL110 and more.
- The Business Administration research guide has a course help tab, too. There's help there for assignments in undergraduate- and graduate-level courses.
- one-on-one research consultations
- information literacy workshops
- customized video tutorials
- assignment-specific research toolkits
Contact us at email@example.com and share your ideas about how we can help your students develop their research skills. We look forward to working with you!