Answered By: APUS Course Materials Last Updated: Jul 17, 2019 Views: 381
Answered By: APUS Course Materials
Last Updated: Jul 17, 2019 Views: 381
Textbooks are not typically offered in audio format, but, depending upon the book's platform and format, you may be able to use text-to-speech or screen readers to listen to the text.
- Read a PDF with Read Out Loud
- Many library ebook platforms offer text-to-speech or screen reader accessibility. Click here to learn more.
- You may be able to listen to ebooks by turning on accessibility options in your browser or operating system:
Also explore these options:
- You can find a selection of open access (free) audiobooks on the library's Open Access Research guide.
- Search libraries near you via WorldCat (use the "Format" drop-down to select "Audiobook" or "eAudiobook"): https://www.worldcat.org/advancedsearch.
- Many booksellers (like Amazon.com or Barnes & Noble) also sell audiobooks.