Answered By: Judith Jablonski Last Updated: Apr 19, 2017 Views: 6855
Before you start writing your annotations, you'll need to find, evaluate and read sources on your topic.
- For an overview of library research, click here.
- For tips on evaluating your sources, click here.
- To learn how to read scholarly articles efficiently, click here.
For help with formatting citations and writing annotations, visit the library's Writing@APUS site. Not sure where to find Writing@APUS? Click here.
1. Click on the Graduate Writing link at the bottom of the Writing@APUS home page. (Undergraduates are welcome here, too.)
2. Scroll down. Then click on "The Annotated Bibliography" link in the list under the "A Focused Look" heading.
click images to view larger
3. Use the links on "The Annotated Bibliography" page.