Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Apr 18, 2017 Views: 7020
Follow the steps below to search for articles in our library. Click here to see a video!
1. Click to the library's homepage.
2. Look for the big search box in the center of the page, under the "Articles & Databases" tab (see a picture below). This is our Summon discovery search -- it will let you search most of the library's databases at once.
click images to view larger
3. Type in your keywords and click "search."
4. On the results page, look on the left side of the screen. Beneath "Content Type," you will see article filters. Click the filter that best describes the kind of article that you need.
5. Your results will reload, displaying only the article type(s) that you chose. Click the Full Text Online link beneath an article to read it.
Do you prefer EBSCO, ProQuest or LexisNexis? You can also search library databases individually. Click here to find out how to find your favorite database. If you don't have a favorite yet, try the database suggestions on your program's research guide.