Answered By: APUS Librarians Last Updated: Nov 16, 2016 Views: 1858
1. On the library's homepage, look under Search the APUS Library and click the Journals tab.
click to view larger
2. Enter the title of the periodical you need (e.g. Review of Military History, Consumer Reports, Wall Street Journal, etc.) in the search box and click "search". If you know only part of the title, enter a word or two and use the drop-down menu next to the search box to select "Title contains all words."
- Do not search for article titles! Find a Journal does not search at the article level. See the note below.
3. Click Search. A new window will open. If prompted to log in, use your APUS ID and password.
4. If the periodical you need is available as full text in one of our databases, you will see it listed in the search results, along with one or more database links. Dates for which full text is available will be included.
5. Click a database link to browse or search inside the periodical.
If librarians can help you find a journal, let us know!