Answered By: APUS Course Materials Last Updated: May 16, 2017 Views: 23314
APUS Bookstore (formerly ED MAP):
APUS Library ebooks or articles (including E-Reserves):
- Library troubleshooting guide: http://apus.libguides.com/techhelp. Please read through the steps carefully.
eBooks linked inside the classroom:
- If you are prompted to log in when you click a textbook link in your classroom, take note of the login page name:
- If the ebook pages will not load correctly, be sure that your computer has a recent version of Adobe Reader, Flash and/or Digital Editions installed. All are freely available:
- Adobe Reader: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Adobe Flash: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Adobe Digital Editions: http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html
- Also try these simple troubleshooting tips (they solve a surprising number of technical problems with course materials):
- Clearing your browser's cache. Once you have done that, restart your browser and try the ebook or article link again.
- Try another browser. If you use Internet Explorer or Safari, try downloading Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome (both are free). Or, if you usually use Chrome, try Internet Explorer or Firefox (and so on).
Request support: If none of the above solves your problem, please contact the Electronic Course Materials team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-755-2787 ext. 3800. Be sure to include the course number, and as much detail about your problem as you can.
Course materials staff are available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern time. They also check email periodically on Saturday and Sunday.